Visit Kent's new ministry Making Life Count www.makinglifecount.net
for printable Bible studies and video teachings

Click here for more stories on Kent's Devotionals Blog

The Sure Cure For Worry Slaying Your Giants Pastor Abusers Book

Found Under Problems

Take it to the Lord in Prayer

"Don't tell your problems to people.  80% don't care and the other 20% are glad you have them." --Lou Holtz, former college football coach

<<Back to last page

Topics: